We are looking for franchise owners who:
Believe in the power of learning and the culinary arts
Believe and understand the value in following a proven system
Are committed to quality service and delivering a great experience to our customers
Work well with people and have the ability to make the personal, financial and emotional commitment
to running a successful franchise business
Because opening a Young Chefs Academy requires certain financial resources and skills we have established general requirements to begin the qualification process that can lead to awarding you a franchise.
- Franchisees must live in the market they wish to operate.
- You must have a minimum of $72,000.00.
- We carefully consider your personal experience and people skills.
- You must understand the unique attributes of operating a business within a franchise system.
- You need to be able to execute a franchise agreement within 3 months from the initial request for consideration to begin the qualification process.