Young Chefs Academy Brand Mission Statement:
Teaching children the joy and value of cooking ~ in a lively and welcoming environment designed specifically for young minds that encourages creativity and discovery.
At Young Chefs Academy we believe that children learn best when they’re having fun! As each student is building upon their culinary skills, they will progress emotionally, socially and mentally through their daily challenges and interaction with their fellow cooks. Young Chefs Academy classrooms are a structured supervised jovial environment where kids and teens develop a life-long love for the culinary arts. Cooking is indeed an experience that brings families together in a rewarding manner and Young Chefs Academy will provide the forum for just that.
Core Beliefs and Values for Young Chefs Academy and our Family of Franchise Owners:
- Kids and Teens are first and foremost
- Provide a welcoming environment where children have the opportunity for positive growth and development
- Excellence in all that we do so Young chefs Academy becomes the program of choice for children and cooking
- Being passionate for kids and cooking
- Creating an environment where children are always respected, listened to and involved in the learning process
- Creating an environment where each child will feel that they are not only connected to the cooking experience but are a large part of it.
- Believing that engaged children will be very satisfied with Young chefs Academy, will continue to return and will tell their friends to come to Young Chefs Academy
- Fully, completely and consistently implementing the Young Chefs Academy systems
- Each individual who interacts with, or who can influence, a real or potential customer is representing the Young Chefs Academy Brand
- Continue our rich history and legacy of professionalism and community service supporting the communities in which we do business
- Building trust and confidence with the children, their parents, our customers and our communities
- Provide every opportunity for children and families to enrich their lives in a place of positive growth and development